Notifications can be late. The “My Places” functionality does not continuously query for location, so expect some latency when receiving notifications. Usually the latency is some minutes, even less when the device has been moving. If the device has been stationary for a significant period of time, the latency may increase.
Articles in this section
- I cannot view the position of my group members on the map
- How can I rename my group?
- Can I keep my «G4S WithU» account in case I start using a new phone?
- How can I improve “My Places” functionality?
- Why don’t I get “My Places” entry / exit notifications in some cases?
- How can I improve my device’s location accuracy?