- “My Places” are areas of interest that you or your group members visit regularly. Examples of such areas can be: the office, the park, your children’s school, the small cooperation you are working for. Every time a member enters or exits this area, you will be receiving a push notification.
- You can create a new place with the following procedure:
- First of all from the home screen navigate to “My Places” function and select the + icon on the top bottom of the screen
- Give your place a name
- The map shows your current location
- You can change the address of the place you want to set, on the top of the map at the address bar, and continue from there
- By changing the bar under the map you can set the radius of the place
- Select the Save icon on the top right hand corner of the screen
- You are Ready!
At any time, you can edit your Places from the “My Places” functionality by changing the name, the radius but also to activate or deactivate notifications for your members or even delete a place.