When setting up your places, it is important that two or more Places do not overlap each other. If they do, it may appear that someone is in one place when he may be in the other. If the radius of two or more places overlap, or are extremely close, you may have inaccurate notifications. By default, the minimum zone radius is 100 meters.
Articles in this section
- Your account
- What shall I do in order to use the G4S WithU app?
- How can I change the application language?
- How can I create a new group?
- How many groups can I have?
- How can I add a Member or a Protected Member in my group?
- What is my group?
- How can I join in a newly created group?
- How can I get the location of my group members?
- Can I be a member in more than one group?